Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Want to know a secret?

Hello dear friends,

I trust everyone is doing well. I've had an exciting day….brought the little "fur-angel" Kaylee to the vet for her first shots this evening. Oh my…she screeched so loud, I am sure the whole block heard her! AND she only weighs 1.5 lbs! Look at this face….













So, now we will both relax a little. All the excitement and me, who passes out when I see a needle. Kaylee was crying out and I was almost passing out! The vet didn't know what to do so he called his assistant to hold on to Kaylee! LOL!

Oh well, another day in the life of Alexandra and Kaylee. If it's not one thing, its another. Yet things do work out for the best. I was so proud that I had lost a total of 14 lbs and then I gained 2 lbs back and it just wouldn't go away….but I did lose it finally in 2 days! YES, I am serious! I'm so happy….it is easy as 1-2-3, so if you'd like to know my "secret," I'll gladly share it with you.

Here is your link to a Fabulous New You!

I am going to call it a night. Sweet dreams.

Alexandra McAllister