Sunday, December 20, 2009

What a weigh to go!

I wonder how many people have had the same challenge when it comes to losing weight and keeping it off, as I have…..most likely a lot! I was always considered “skinny” in my younger days. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted and never gained an ounce. I was also a model, so I had to be skinny.

Then about 6 years ago, all of that changed. I still ate what I liked but it went to directly to my hips, thighs and butt! All that chocolate cake, chocolate bars, fries and too much of everything else that tasted great accumulated in those areas! I shot up from a size 4 to a size 14 within a year! My designer clothes, which cost me a fortune, went into hibernation and if I could have, I would’ve hid also.

So, my first of several attempts at losing weight began. I’d lose weight on one plan and then gain it back. I remember one plan where I only ate grapefruit for a few days and ended up passing out cold! You name it, I was on it but nothing really worked in the long run. I believe that is what’s called “yo-yo” dieting….actually, I felt like a “yo-yo” for allowing myself to be manipulated into falling for all that “miracle diet” programs.

Then, a short while ago, two dear friends shared their “no frills” weight loss program. It was safe, simple and healthy…without the need for exercise. Now, you know as well as

I do, that exercise is important and will contribute to weight loss but some times one does not feel like it, right?

The product helped me slim down with no side effects of hunger, pain, lack, fear, jitters, messy shakes, massive exercise and last but not least…….STARVATION! I eat what I want when I want. But here is the secret! This product keeps my body burning the fat and inhibits more fat storage and gives me energy. It is changing my body and my attitude in life. I have more self confidence and I wake up happy every day!

This product is amazing and it works! It will help you get back to feeling good about yourself and looking fit, fabulous and sexy! You deserve it! So, what have you got to lose? Let’s get you started on your forever weight loss success!

Here is your link to a new you!

To your health and happiness!

Alexandra McAllister


http://www.ximohealth.com/wow101