Sunday, December 20, 2009

XIMO……THE NEW BUZZ WORD IN WEIGHT LOSS



WOW! This has been so exciting! I've just partnered up with a good friend of mine because he shared something that everybody wants! XIMO is becoming the buzz word around the country as the most powerful weight lose product since the early 90's when the Ephedra craze was at its peak! Ephedra based products work in a way that no other product has ever worked now or in the past!

This exciting product...XIMO's GOLDEN EPHEDRA, has changed the lives of many people already, including mine. XIMO has done so many wonderful things in my body. Yes, it is curbing my appetite in a big way. Yes, it is giving me and abundance of energy. Yes, it is burning the fat on my body. Yes, it clears my mind. But there is more. It is doing things that I never expected with my health and I am sure it will do the same for you. So my advice to you is this....if you are not usilng XIMO now...you need to be!

XIMO Golden Ephedra

XIMO contains Real Ephedra without any of the banned alkaloids. XIMO is effective because we use Octopamine, a SELECTIVE agonist that doesn't affect the "Cardiovascular" or heart rate/blood pressure functions.

XIMO was created to give you the same metabolic and weight-loss effects of the “old” Ephedra, without any of the negative side effects.

The mango taste is delicious! XIMO brings all the benefits and Bio-Active ingredients of this Ancient Herb and combines it with other herbal actives to create an Xtreme Motion Lifestyle Beverage that will Enhance and Enlighten your Focus, Energy and your overall Health & Wellness.

THE XIMO POLYPHASIC SYSTEM

PolyPhasic quite literally means: “many phases". The most important of which are 1) Energy, 2) Mood and Mental Focus, and 3) Health and Weight-loss.

Einstein once said, “Nothing happens... until something moves!” And with XIMO, it all starts with energy... an immediate and sustainable, focused energy.

This exciting product...XIMO's GOLDEN EPHEDRA, has changed the lives of many people already, including mine. XIMO has done so many wonderful things in my body. Yes, it is curbing my appetite in a big way. Yes, it is giving me and abundance of energy. Yes, it is burning the fat on my body. Yes, it clears my mind. But there is more. It is doing things that I never expected with my health and I am sure it will do the same for you.

So my advice to you is this....if you are not using XIMO now...you need to be! Here is your link to a healthier, happier you.




Take the 20-day challenge! Looking for 10 people who want to lose weight with me by Dec 31. Let's start the New Year thinner and healthier!

Happy Holidays!

Alexandra McAllister